Call for Posters – Abstract Submission
Authors are invited to submit a contribution for a dedicated poster presentation at Swiss ePrint 2021. Please read the following carefully before submitting.
If accepted, the author must register for the conference and be present in Buchs to present the poster (i.e. no remote presentations). Accepted authors will also be requested to supply an image of their poster as well as a short video presentation (3 min). These files will be included in the conference app (Whova) so that remote participants may view them. More details will follow when a poster is accepted.
- Abstracts are limited to 400 words (4000 characters with spaces).
- No figures can be submitted.
- All submissions must be made through the on-line web tool at the link below (no email submissions).
- Abstracts will be considered for the poster session only.
- Please make separate submissions for multiple abstracts.
- Accepted abstracts will not be published on this web site, only in the digital conference program. Poster titles, authors and affiliations will be published on this page.
- Notifications to authors will be made within 5 working days of a submission.
- Deadline for submitting an abstract:
Friday, June 18, 2021 at 23:59 CEST.
*** DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wed. June 30, 2021 at 23:59 CEST
- It is strongly advised not to use a mobile device for submitting an abstract. The submission tool is not optimised for small screens.