Submissions will open in February 2024
Please watch this page for information on how to submit a poster to Swiss ePrint 2024.
Authors are invited to submit a contribution for a dedicated poster presentation at Swiss ePrint 2024. Submitted content should address primary topics of the conference:
- Additive processes
- Applications and market
- Digital printing
- Drop on demand (DoD)
- Electronics circuitry, OLEDs, displays, lighting, solar cells, sensors and microsystems, life sciences
- Emerging printing technologies
- Environmental friendly processes
- Flexible ‘opto’ electronics
- Functional Materials: bio, organic, inorganic
- Gravure, flexo, offset printing
- Green electronics
- Ink-jet printing
- Inks formulation
- Large area manufacturing
- Manufacturing and equipment
- Organic electronics
- Plastic ‘opto’ electronics
- Printed ‘opto’ electronics
- Printed devices
- Roll to Roll fabrication
- 3D Volumetric Printing
If accepted, the author must register for the conference and be present at Swiss ePrint 2024 to present the poster (i.e. no remote presentations).
Please note that Swiss ePrint does not request exclusivity to submitted work. i.e. You may submit work/results that you may present elsewhere.
- Abstracts are limited to 400 words (4000 characters with spaces, including references).
- No figures can be submitted.
- All submissions must be made through the on-line web tool at the link below (no email submissions).
- Abstracts will be considered for the poster session only.
- Please make separate submissions for multiple abstracts.
- Accepted abstracts will not be published on this web site, only in the conference program. Poster titles, authors and affiliations will be published on this page.
- Final deadline for submitting an abstract: June 14, 2024.
- Notifications to authors will be made within 4-5 working days of a submission.