Latest News (last update May 6, 2022)
Swiss ePrint 2022 will take place as a face-to-face meeting from September 5-6, 2022, at OST Campus in Buchs.
👉🏻 The detailed speaker program is now available – Please see this page.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Keynote : Ana Claudia Arias, Professor, Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of California, Berkeley
- Keynote: Richard Hague, Director, Centre for Additive Manufacturing (CfAM), University of Nottingham
- Keynote: Martin Kaltenbrunner, Head of the Soft Matter Physics division, Head of the LIT Soft Materials Lab, JKU
- Keynote: Ashok Sridhar, TNO Business Developer, Holst
- Keynote: Takao Someya, Someya Group, Organic Transistor Lab, University of Tokyo
- Vinzenz Bissig, Essemtec AG
- Marilys Blanchy, Rescoll
- Tim Claypole, Welsh Centre for Printing and Coating (WCPC), Swansea University
- Ronan Daly, Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing Research Group, University of Cambridge
- Julia Fleischer, Forster Rohner AG
- Patrick Galliker, Scrona
- Wabe Koelmans, Exaddon
- Tobias Lamprecht, Institute for Microtechnology and Photonics, OST
- Soo-Jin Moon, CSEM
- Gustav Nyström, Head Cellulose & Wood Materials, Empa
- Martin Schwentenwein, Lithoz
- Tri Tuladhar, TriJet Ltd
- Juliane Tripathi, Schreiner Group
- Marja Vilkman, VTT
👉🏻 Interested in presenting a poster at Swiss ePrint 2022? Please see here.
If you’d like to be kept informed of important conference announcements, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for our newsletter.
E-Printing is a key enabling technology that goes well beyond the established paper printing. In recent years, novel areas have matured, where printing techniques find increasingly a pathway from R&D to industrial manufacturing. These areas not only include organic and printed opto-electronics, but also micro-optical, bio-medical, MEMS fabrication and packaging, 3D rapid prototyping, flexible substrate and roll-to-roll technologies.
Switzerland already has many activities in the E-print field, and the Swiss e-Print conference will allow active professionals to identify potential complementary partnership in this upcoming manufacturing discipline that spans across several disciplines from tools, ink materials, surfaces, chemistry & physics, electronics and optics, among others.
The conference will comprise invited lectures of international key people in the field with contributed papers from participants.
Swiss ePrint welcomes participants from all countries.
- High quality, invited speakers only
- Approximately 50/50 industry & academia
- Mixture of keynotes and dedicated topical sessions
- Dedicated poster session with best-poster prizes
- Table-top exhibition and exhibitor/sponsor pitches
- Conference networking dinner in the Swiss Alps
- Face-to-Face, in-person format