E-Printing is a key enabling technology that goes well beyond the established paper printing. In recent years, novel areas have matured, where printing techniques find increasingly a pathway from R&D to industrial manufacturing. These areas not only include organic and printed opto-electronics, but also micro-optical, bio-medical, MEMS fabrication and packaging, 3D rapid prototyping, flexible substrate and roll-to-roll technologies.
Switzerland already has many activities in the E-print field, and the Swiss e-Print conference will allow active professionals to identify potential complementary partnership in this upcoming manufacturing discipline that spans across several disciplines from tools, ink materials, surfaces, chemistry & physics, electronics and optics, among others.
The conference will comprise invited lectures of international key people in the field with contributed papers from participants.
Swiss ePrint welcomes participants from all countries.
- High quality, invited speakers only
- Approximately 50/50 industry & academia
- Mixture of keynotes and dedicated topical sessions
- Dedicated poster session with best-poster prizes
- Table-top exhibition and exhibitor/sponsor pitches
- Conference networking dinner in the Swiss Alps
- Face-to-Face, in-person format